Lately Camryn's been interested in details about everyone in our little circle of family and friends, including names, what they look like written down, and she's amused that her grandparents (and us) have other names too. She can tell you everyone's real names and she knows her full name and Cody's full name. However, she has opinions about a couple of them:
* She is convinced that Grandma's name is not Linda. It's Murray. Not sure why - she gives no explanation.
* Everytime we say "what's Granny's real name?", she replies: "Marilu. That's my name!" I guess that means it's her favorite name! :)
We also talk about eye color. A lot. Kevin and I talk about Cody's in paricular because it looks like his blue eyes are changing. To what, we're not sure - since I have green eyes and Kevin has hazel eyes. I guess we'll know soon enough. Camryn's opinion on that (which you can hear in this video) is that he will have colored eyes. Thank goodness. :)
Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment