Friday, June 24, 2011

Sibling Love

I know that they will have their moments (I'm not that naive), but Camryn and Cody have been so sweet with each other so far.... now that could all be coming to an end shortly as Cody is soon to be mobile, however, but for now, Camryn covers him in kisses, talks to him in a little baby voice (how does she know how to do that so soon?), loves to read to him, and comforts him when he fusses ("it's ok Co-dy... I'm right here" <3 melts my heart...)

Some pictures of this sibling love...

During a little wagon time with Grandma Linda (this was in the winter - look how little Cody was in that car seat - he can barely fit in it now!):


During feeding time - helping him eat his veggies:


Taking his picture with her Tinkerbell camera:




Talking to him while he's eating puffs and we're cooking dinner:

Reading to him:



Hanging out in Cody's crib on Saturday mornings (they both think this is hilarious):





No comments: