Thursday, December 1, 2011

Photo Books, by Year

Inspired by another mom, I have been wanting to complete photo books for each year, for each baby. I have recently completed three books for Camryn - 2008, 2009 and 2010. I am now working on Cody's 2010 book. I hope to finish their 2011 books in January - want to be sure I get all the pictures from the holidays in the book!

I have LOVED doing this. I used Shutterfly and really love their program. It took some time (maybe 4 hours per book, to get it just right), but I cannot wait to see the finished product -- should arrive any day. In the mean time, I thought I'd also share the books here. Funny how I can look through them over and over again - especially Monkey's books - can't believe how fast the time flies.

No comments: