We had a HUGE first in the Conway Casa today - Rice Cereal made its debut! It was our first time to prepare something for Camryn to eat with a spoon - BIG DAY!
And how did CC like it? You be the judge...
Apparently, Kevin said that I made the same face when I tried it (sorry, no picture to compare!). Not sure about the other mommas out there, but I have tried everything that we've ever given to her - milk, formula, Tylenol, Mylicon - so same goes for the rice cereal this morning.
I did read that babies will make these faces not because they do not like the taste, but just because of the new textures - I'm sure it is strange! We think that she did swallow a little bit of the cereal and even opened her mouth for the spoon. So, we'll do it again tomorrow and hopefully it will get better each day...
More later!


1 comment:
So fun!! I bet she loves it in a few days. Oh and no...I have not tried anything we gave Lindsey! ha! I am a bad mommy, but I just could not try my own milk and/or formula! you know me...very fragile when it comes to things like that...
Post a Comment