We are 39 weeks and 3 days today - still no sign that the Baby Boy ready to join us! Of course, this could change at anytime and we should know more after going to the doctor this morning.
I have continued to get bigger - since the belly picture I posted two weeks ago, I've added another 2 inches to my circumference: I am now 47 inches around. Wow.
We have been scheduled to be induced on Wednesday, October 27 which is the day after my due date - my only concern with this is how big will this baby be? So, unless he makes a move before then, we at least have an end-date in sight.
While I have felt like I've been pregnant FOREVER (really since 2008!), it's weird to think that I only have 4 days left of being pregnant for the rest of my life. (This baby will be our BABY - we are not planning to have a third.) I feel so blessed and am so thankful to have been able to do this and cannot wait to meet our little man!
Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment