Sunday, December 26, 2010

Easier Said Than Done

Before Cody was even born, I started looking for matching Christmas pj's for the kiddos. It was a little harder than I thought it would be, but I found some really cute ones at BRU. I knew that I wanted Camryn and Cody to wear them Christmas morning (something that will hopefully become a tradition -- not sure how long they'll let me dress them alike!), but I also thought that I would take some pictures of them for the Christmas card and for presents. Easier said than done.

I asked Mom to come over and help me - we dressed them up in their matching pj's. Poor Cody's were still a little wet from being washed so he shivered for a little while (he was fine... beauty has its price) and Camryn had to be bribed with candy for a good part of the photo shoot.

I did get a few good pictures, but for the most part, they just ended up being somewhat of a gag reel. So, for your viewing pleasure I made this slide show:



After taking these myself, I plan to leave it up to the professionals from now on. We are going to have some pictures made of the kids in late January (for Camryn's 2 year and Cody's 3 month) and then hopefully a family picture in the spring when Cody is a little bigger.

No comments: