Monday, August 1, 2011

Learning to Swim


Kevin has been teaching Camryn to swim all summer and she has been learning so much. Even more than that, she is really enjoying herself! At the end of every weekend I am always very happy with our decision to get a pool and I know that as the kids get older we will use it even more.

Here are a few pictures of their Sunday "lesson":







And, a picture of the lifeguard on duty, Otis. Or that's what he thinks he is. Poor Otis. He just cannot relax when we are in the pool. I guess we should have known that his obsession with water might be a problem with the pool, but I never really thought he'd have this much trouble. He whines and barks and jumps in and out of the pool constantly while we are in it. When we have friends over, we end up just locking the puppies in the house because he can't just sit in the shade and relax. When Kevin swims laps at night, Otis runs the length of the pool, back and forth, back and forth. Maybe one day he'll relax. It's only been since Memorial Day.



No comments: