Today we are 38 weeks... unbelievable! We had our weekly appointment on Thursday - not really any change except that we both continue to put on weight... (which I know is a good thing for her - Kevin tells me to quit obsessing!)
Yesterday was my last day in the office... we had a team lunch and also had a cookie cake and comments from the comment box. It was really sweet and I didn't cry, which is what I was worried about. One of my sweet girls did make me tear up a bit, but we got through it ok! :) I'm going to miss them!!!
Hopefully we'll finish decorating her room soon - when it's done, I'll post new pictures. Kevin's going to prep and paint the rest of her bathroom this weekend (the ladybug stuff came in this week and it is TOO CUTE). We're also having someone paint three canvases for the wall behind her crib with pink/red flowers - not sure when those will be in, but I'm very excited about seeing what we end up with!
So now, the waiting begins. I'm going to spend the next few days making sure that everything is ready - run the last few errands, take a few extra naps - and then patiently (or impatiently, whichever it ends up being) await her arrival!
Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


1 comment:
Hi Jess! I was so happy to find your blog as I was out surfing the net somewhere. Congrats again on the baby girl - I know you and Kevin must be SO excited! Tommy and I are settling in up here in Connecticut. It's definitely different than Texas, but we're enjoying it so far. (ask me again after I've lived through a winter here!) Check out my blog (themhirefamily.blogspot.com) if you're interested in our life up in the Northeast. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment