In honor of Camryn's 7 month birthday (yesterday!! can't believe it!!), we had her 6 month portraits made on Friday. (Ok, so I'm really just a month behind, but she'll never know it!) We had them taken at the same place where we had her three month pictures made in February - and once again, they turned out GREAT! (I think it also helps that CC is such a smiley baby - the photographer did mention that Camryn was the easiest baby she had taken pictures of in weeks - I think she also said something about being the smartest and prettiest too...) They took 60 pictures -- don't worry, not going to post them all here -- but here are a 'few' of our favorites. For all the aunts/uncles/family friends (or anyone I have mailing addresses for!) - I'm sending some in the mail to you - so get ready!











More later!




3 comments:
Wow! Those turned out great! She has such a great smile in every one. I especially like the one of her sitting in the rocking chair!!
WHAT A CUTIE PIE!!!!
Camryn is so cute!! I am super excited that she likes her hat!
I think she is ready to go for a ride in Caleb's boat. GJ
Post a Comment