Wednesday, August 19, 2009

9 Months

Camryn's 9 month birthday (does that make sense?) was this past Friday and we had her check up with Dr Twining on Monday. He says she looks great (of course she does!). She was really cute with him this time - very shy and flirty - would smile at him, bury her head in me and then peek up at hime. Sweet girl! (in the picture above, she's in her cute monkey shirt from Caleb's GJ -- thanks GJ!)

Here are her measurements:

Length: 28 inches (50-75 percentile)
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (75 percentile)
Head: 46 1/2 cm (95+ percentile)

After her trip to the doctor, we celebrated by going swimming with Jamie and Caleb. I didn't take any pictures (shame on me) but the kiddos are so cute together. Caleb is all boy (he man-handled her, I tell ya!) and he even used her head (with two fist fulls of her hair) to stand up. She didn't seem to mind at all! I think they are going to be great friends...

I have been off work this week and the past two days we've been completing the work on our kitchen/breakfast area. I'll post pictures later - Kevin's done a great job on the drywall repair and texture. After picking up 7 different colors (who knew there were so many shades of brown), we finally agreed on one - Burnt Almond, which doesn't sound too pretty, but it really is! I am now in the mood to accessorize, which is an odd mood for me, considering we don't accessorize and have about 5 accessories in our entire house! I need some help on that for sure. Any takers?

Will post more soon!

No comments: