We had our annual trip to Port Aransas in late September. We had a blast! My only complaint was that the vacation was too short... but honestly, when is it ever too long?
This year we had a big group make the trip and we rented three big condos all on the same level. I have figured out that it is hard to take pictures of Camryn now that she is on the move. Even though she is not walking yet, she is everywhere! And she has definitely picked up speed when she knows you are coming after her, so that's a fun new thing!
Most of the pictures I have are when she's either strapped in a car seat or in a high chair (I also borrowed some pictures from Brian/Kay - hope you don't mind!).
The weather was unseasonably cool for late September. We were there from Thursday-Sunday and the water was cold! On Saturday, the sun was out enough to heat up the pool a little bit, but it was still too cold for Camryn to stay in for a long time. Bryleigh did buy her a little floating mermaid set (just like the one she had when she was a baby!) and she enjoyed playing with that. It will definitely be in the suitcase for next year's trip!
Kevin and Brian at the pool -
Grandma Linda, Camryn and Bryleigh -
A cute picture of Kay and her mini-me. :)







We took a few trips to the beach - so nice to have it right outside your door! Camryn loved the water and loved eating sand even more. Can't get over it. I try for awhile to stop her and then I just get frustrated and our beach time is over. Maybe she won't be such a sand-monster when we make our next year's trip! One story to note from the beach - Bryleigh got stung by a jellyfish! She was so brave though - she even went back in the water the next day!


Each night we did a family style dinner, with the exception of the last night which was dinner at a local restaurant - and so good!
Me and the hubs -
Mark (my older brother) and Kevin -
Me and Rich (my baby brother) -
Bryleigh and Tyler (my nephew, isn't he the cutest??) - this is a picture of them 'being silly'. I have so many funny stories about these two. I CANNOT wait to tell them when they're older!
Bryleigh and Camryn - Camryn was very excited because Uncle Rich was playing with her and that's what her face is all about!
Camryn was all smiles when packed up and headed home (I think she was ready to sleep in her own bed and see Otis). A few hours into the trip, things quickly changed... See, even happy babies have their moments!





2 comments:
So cute! These will be some of your favorite memories as your children (!) get older. We had
a fun trip like this every year
with friends when the children
were young. Oh by the way, cute
hat and shirt on Miss Camryn!
Road trips with babies are not so fun!! I wish I had taken a few of those pictures. :) Despite the drive home, it looks like a fun fun trip!
Post a Comment