Monday, June 7, 2010

Videos!

OK! So, I finally got the videos to upload...

The first one is from Friday afternoon when she got into a presentation that I've been putting together for work and had quite a time 'reading' it. She was so into it, that she didn't even notice me video taping her. It's pretty funny... (and, just so you know, it was only a draft and not the real presentation - that is good to know for the last bit of the video)

On this next video, I wanted to record her response when we ask her something she doesn't know. It's really cute and something that she's been doing for awhile (which means she'll outgrow it any day) - but now I have it on video!

The last video was intended for her to show all of the body parts that she knows... but she is always so interested in looking through the camera herself to know what I'm looking at (which is hilarious, since I'm always just pointing it at her!), that it's cut a little short. But, you can hear her say my favorite word that she says which is 'shoulders' (sounds a little more like 'dolders').

No comments: