Tuesday, June 15, 2010

18 Month Appointment

I took Camryn for her 18 Month Appointment last week (she was almost 19 months because we had to wait for an ear infection to clear up). I was certain that by the time we did take her back she'd have another ear infection, but we were lucky! No ear infection.

She is suddenly very shy with her pediatrician and doesn't like him to even talk to her. I find it hilarious, I just hope it doesn't hurt his feelings (we love our doctor!). He said that it's a phase and it will pass...

Here are her measurements:

Weight: 26 pounds, 3.5 oz (75-90%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (75-90%)
Head Circumference: 49.5 cm (90-95%)

Everything else was fine at her appointment - he seems happy with her development (even if she did give him the evil eye and did not say one thing to him until he left, when she said, "Bye-byyyye" and blew him a kiss.) That's our girl!

No comments: