Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Camryn!

Camryn turned two on Sunday! Wow, how time flies!

We had Camryn's 2nd birthday party on Saturday at Grandma Linda's house - Camryn had a blast. I had asked Mom if we could have the party at her house because she has lots of room for Joe and George (pony and donkey) and I was a little nervous about having a bunch of people in our house with such a new baby.

Since we did the big party for her first birthday, we kept this party much smaller and just invited the grandparents and close friends/family with little ones. We ended up with a great group and I hope that all of the kids had fun! I know that some of them were afraid to ride either George or Joe, but for the most part, I think everyone either had a ride or fed them carrots (which is pretty fun too!).

Her outfit was pretty perfect too. Mom bought her some rhinestone boots sometime last year that I planned the outfit around - when I paired them with tights, a ruffled jean skirt and a flowered top, she looked like the cutest cowgirl! And when we added the pink cowboy hat that Mom bought her... even cuter!





Stopping for some snuggle time with Grandma Lo before running off to the next thing:


Daddy and Cody:

After pony rides, we had pizza, sang Happy Birthday (which she LOVED - she's had me sing Happy Birthday to her for about a week before!), had cupcakes from The Cake Lady in Friendswood (so good!) and then opened presents.


Thank you for all of her presents - she loves having new toys and books to play with! And I love having new clothes to send her to school in!

1 comment:

Allie said...

Hey! Looks like fun! She is adorable! I am so sorry we missed out on the fun party!!