Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

On Halloween night, Camryn dressed up like a pumpkin. The grandparents came over to see her all dressed up and handed out candy while we went trick or treating (Cody was so well behaved in his stroller and seemed to like being outside!).

Here are pictures of the cutest little pumpkin:



For Camryn's Halloween party at school the Friday before Halloween, she dressed up in last year's bumblebee costume. I thought this was a great idea because then I didn't have to worry about her getting her pumpkin costume dirty... until I realized after the fact, that her room at school is the Bumblebee room. Poor thing! I dressed her up like the class mascot! She didn't seem to notice.

Kevin carved an A&M pumpkin (that we picked out from our pumpkin patch trip!) - it turned out great!

Halloween marked Cody's one-week birthday. Here he is a closeup of him from Halloween weekend:

No comments: