
So, this is what every parent imagines their child's first haircut to look like: cute place, cute smile, cute haircut.

However, it didn't quite go like that for us (and according to Camryn's "lady" - that's what she called the hairdresser - it doesn't go like that for most kids).
The good news is the picture above is how it ended, so at least I have a good chance of getting her back there for another haircut. The bad news is the picture below is how we started the appointment. It's a little blurry because well, let's face it, she wasn't exactly calmly posing for the camera. She was in full freak out mode. Mom and I couldn't help but laugh (is that mean?) but for real - look at her!

I was worried she was going to scare the other little kids, but no one seemed to notice (which was sort of alarming - she was very loud). She calmed down soon after this picture was taken - so I'm glad I snapped it in time! - and I think what helped the most was that she was able to watch another little girl get her haircut and to quote my mother, "she could see that the other little girl wasn't dead yet". Haha.
Just another picture to save forever!


No comments:
Post a Comment