Cody is quite the talker. Sometimes, he can't even eat because he is too busy 'talking' - I just have to stop and let him talk for a few minutes and then he'll eat again. Yesterday I swear he was singing - is that even possible? (poor Kevin might be stuck in the house with three people who talk as soon as they wake up!)
I made this video a few weeks ago - it is a little long, but after the first little bit he really starts talking. This is what I hear over the monitor at night when he wakes up and is hungry - him talking to his mobile. He's so sweet.
It's hard to be frustrated about no sleep with such a happy little boy! (I shouldn't say no sleep - the last week or so he's been going about 7 hours in between feedings at night - which would be awesome if I was going to sleep at the same time!)
See the video of Camryn in this bouncer when she was almost the same age (a little younger).
Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment