Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Four Month Appointment

We took Cody for his four month appointment today - he is a growing boy! We talked about a few things with our pediatrician - mostly about his allergic reaction to the formula and when to try again (his suggestion was 6 months) and Camryn's nail-chewing (I'm sure I'll blog about that later, but we are at our wits-end with it!).

*Side note: I really do like our pediatrician because he is very laid back in his approach and makes me feel like anything that we decide will be right for our family - there is more than one way to do something!

Here are Cody's measurements:

Weight: 16 lbs 5 oz (75-90%)
Height: 26 1/2 inches (75-90%)
Head: 44 cm (75-90%)



And, here he is passed out after the shots :(


(Here is his sister passed out after her four month shots in March 2009 - think they look alike yet?)

No comments: