One of my favorite pictures of Camryn was in her 'Daddy's Little Tax Deduction' and a big pink ruffled headband. Well, I still have the onesie and I still have the big pink ruffled headband....and I have another baby to put in it....Yep, I did it. Poor Cody. But what do you think? Do they look alike? (I waited to do this too long also - I had to pour him into the onesie - he's a big boy!)
Camryn, about 12 weeks old, in February 2009 (see the original post here)
Cody, 20 weeks old, in March 2011
To see how tight this little onesie really is, see these other pictures with Cody and our sweet puppy Lexie:


1 comment:
hahahahaha! I just saw this post! I love it. I wanted to do that with Lindsey's Christmas dress that she wore at Blake's age...because I think he looks like her the most. You are so funny!!!
Post a Comment