Monday, November 7, 2011

Cody Talking in the Car

Over the last month or so, Cody has found his voice. While he is still laid back, he is also quite talkative. Of course, nothing makes sense to anyone else although you get the feeling that he knows exactly what he is talking about!

He says Mama, Dada, and Bubba - which is funny... but not sure we can really say that he uses those words all the time. He has picked up some of the sign language and knows milk and more. That's pretty much all you need to know when you're a year old though.

When we were on the way to his 12 month check up doctor appointment, he did not stop talking. I had to get a video of it because I know that soon enough he'll be using real words and the baby talk will be gone. I especially like the end of it when he sees the camera and smiles. Cute boy!

No comments: