- First time to fit into '3 Mos' outfits - for the most part, she has been in newborn or 0-3 mos -- very exciting (for me, at least) to get to a new section of her wardrobe! The sad part is that now she has outgrown some of her very first onesies...she's not brand new anymore! Here she is in one of the cute outfits that her NanaDarla gave her for Christmas!
- First time to stay with Grandma Linda while we went on a date night with Brian and Kay! It had been a LONG time and we had fun... even if we were back at home before 11! Here is a picture of me and Kay:
- First night to sleep in her nursery upstairs! This was a big one! (we started just this Sunday, so a few nights down - wish us luck! It really is way harder on me than her - she loves it but I sort of miss her downstairs with us...)
Some random pictures from this week - I take entirely TOO many pics! I should be ashamed of myself!
With a full belly after a meal (no flash seems to capture it best). Look at that gut!
A close-up while snuggling with her Daddy (a little blurry, but I still love this one)
Smiling in her bouncer while I cooked dinner (what's funny with this one is that you can't tell she's smiling when she has her binky in - but you pull it out, and there is this huge smile behind it!)
With each day that passes she seems to gain strength in her neck and her legs -- she loves to stand (with support of course) and has enjoyed sitting up a little this week too (again, with support). Here is a quick little video of her kicking and talking in her pack and play one evening this week. (You'll have to forgive the first few seconds - I forgot I can only record one way with my little camera, so it switches to a better view after a little bit.) It kind of looks like she's riding a horse, which cracks me up even more when I watch it again.
With our Parents - from left to right: Buddy, Me (and CC in belly), Lu, Kevin, and Mom


No comments:
Post a Comment