We took Camryn to see the pediatrician on Wednesday. She turned on the charm for them and seriously posed everytime someone came into the room! She would pose and smile. Pose and smile. It was hilarious. They asked me how I got her to do that - I have no idea?!?
Here are her measurements:
Weight: 22 lbs, 5 oz (50-75 percentile)
Length: 29 3/4 inches (75 percentile)
Head circumference: 47 1/2 cm (95 percentile)
Since birth, she has:
Gained 14 lbs, 4 oz
Grown 9 1/4 inches in length
Another exciting thing from the check up was no more formula! We are switching full force to whole milk. We started today - she definitely noticed the difference in taste, but still drank about 4 ounces for the first meal. Hopefully this will be an easy transition for her.
I haven't posted much about teeth lately (as if it is such a common blog topic!), but until a few weeks ago Camryn only had two bottom teeth. I was hanging her upside down (for fun) and noticed four teeth coming in, front top! Yippee! Although, I must admit, I've loved the toothless grins because they are so "baby". Now, she's going to start looking like a toddler!
The only other funny thing that's been going on lately is that she's starting to run from us when she knows she's going somewhere she is not allowed to be. For example, we do not let her go to the laundry room because we keep the dogs water and food there. So, we typically keep the door shut. This week, she managed to make it in there and stuff about 10 pieces of dog food in her mouth before Kevin found her. Said she looked like a chipmunk. GROSS!
I am off this week so I hope to take a lot of pictures and stay more up to date on the blog. Can't believe that Thanksgiving is just a few days away!
More in a few!
Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment