One of the "crafts" that Camryn made at school last week was this turkey hat. I thought it would make the perfect Thanksgiving post. However, I completely underestimated how hard it would be to get her to take a picture in it! I'm sad to report that animals were harmed in the making of these photos - the little paper turkey was decapitated by the end. (Kevin quickly pointed out that is what happens to a lot of turkeys around this time of year!) So, considering what we went through for these pictures, I was happy with the picture above (even though it is a little blurry). A few of the outtakes to share with everyone (she literally runs from me now, so that's why the last picture is so funny!):

Our Preschool Graduate
10 years ago


2 comments:
Love you all ~ Happy Thanksgiving!
Love the "craft"!! TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment