Tuesday, November 17, 2009

We'll Call her Scrappy

So, on Camryn's first day in her class as a 1 year old (same class, new age since she had a birthday on Saturday!), Kevin gets a call from the school saying that "Camryn and another little girl got into an argument." An argument? Long story short, we heard that they pushed each other down and Camryn's face was scratched. Of course, when I hear this from Kevin, the Mama Bear instinct comes out and I'm not saying for sure, but I might have threatened to scratch the other girl's mom's face. (wow, that's mature - I'm just glad I was talking to Kevin and not the school!) Anyhoo, turns out... Camryn started it. She pushed down the little girl, who then scratched her face. So, we are waiting to have her 1 year pictures made until her scratch goes away - it's quite noticeable since it goes down the middle of her pretty face!!

See?
So, Kevin says we'll call her Scrappy. I had a talk with her about pushing and playing well with others. I'm hoping that this is something she outgrows - and soon!

No comments: