Sunday, December 6, 2009

12 Month Pictures

I didn't want to post these before Christmas gifts and cards went out, so I'm posting now! Mom and I took Camryn to have her 12 month pictures made in early December and this was a whole new experience compared to the last three visits. We have always been very pleased with the job that they have done and it has always been so easy -- we just prop Camryn up and she stays put and smiles for the camera. Very different now that she is mobile. I was still very happy with the pictures, but she would pose for about a second and then just decide to take off! So, it took a lot longer to get the pictures and I cut the session short after her outfit change because I was exhausted and she was starting to get frustrated (she just kept looking at me like, "Just let me run around, alright?!?!?" )

I've included most of the shots here - even the ones where you she's decided to be on the move. I can laugh about them now, but then... not so much. Enjoy!


No comments: