Saturday, December 19, 2009

Picture with Santa

We took Camryn to see Santa at the Pearland Bass Pro Shop. We arrived just a little after 10 am and much to our surprise, the line was not very long at all. The people were super nice and to top it off, there was a lady a few spots ahead of us that had two puppies with her, so that was very entertaining for Camryn and kept her attention for a bit. (She kept pointing to the puppies and slapping her leg, which is the sign for 'puppy'.)


As we neared Santa, she started to get a little nervous and we knew they would have to be quick with the picture... and they were! And, sure enough, she looks like she is trying to get as far away from Santa in the picture -- pretty funny. I had been a little disappointed that I had left my camera at home, but after seeing how she was trying to escape from him, I knew I hadn't really missed anything!


No comments: